of August 18, 2017 No. 491
About establishment of the size of basic part of pension since October 1, 2017
For the purpose of implementation of articles 7 and 22 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national pension social insurance", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish since October 1, 2017 the size of basic part of pension in the amount of 1780 (one thousand seven hundred eighty) som.
2. To social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic money on increase in basic part of pensions since October 1, 2017 in the amount of 263800000 (two hundred sixty three million eight hundred thousand) som in 2017 on the terms of recoverability;
- provide timely recalculation of basic part of pensions and their payment in new sizes.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to provide in the republican budget for 2018 money in the amount of 263800000 (two hundred sixty three million eight hundred thousand) som provided from funds of the national social insurance for increase in basic part of pensions since October 1, 2017 and to provide their return to Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic till February 1, 2018.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development, department of finance and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.