of August 17, 2017 No. 642
About approval of the Regulations on approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 12.02.2018 No. 107)
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 21, 2017 "About measures for further support of the domestic export organizations and enhancement of foreign economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3077:
1. Approve Regulations on approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2017 No. 642
1. This Provision according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About allowing procedures in the field of business activity" determines approval procedure for export of the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms (further - commodity export).
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
the applicant - legal entities and physical persons or their legal representatives who are going to perform commodity export;
the valuation report of the exported goods - the document processed according to the legislation on estimative activities;
goods - the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms from the moment of which production there passed less than 5 years;
authorized body - Information analysis department concerning development of foreign trade activity, the export potential of industries of economy and the territories of the republic of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Issue of the import permit of goods is performed according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. The import permit of goods is issued by groups of codes of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
For commodity export, not specified in appendix No. 2 to this Provision, permission is not required.
5. Requirements of this Provision do not extend to the machines which were in the use, the equipment and mechanisms:
from the date of which production there passed 5 or more years;
earlier imported by foreign legal entities on a grant basis, drawn up in customs regime "release for free circulation (import)".
6. In case of commodity export treat allowing requirements and conditions:
lack of requirement on the exported goods in the domestic market;
compliance of the export cost of goods specified in the valuation report. At the same time the export cost of goods shall not be lower than the cost established for the scrap metal which is available as a part of the exported goods in the international market according to the valuation report.
7. The applicant for receipt of the import permit of goods provides the following documents in authorized body:
the statement for receipt of the import permit of goods in form according to appendix No. 3;
the valuation report of the exported goods;
the expert opinion on classification of goods according to the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the document confirming date of production of the exported goods.
8. The requirement from the applicant of provision of documents, not stipulated in Item 7 these Provisions, is not allowed.
9. Documents are provided by the applicant in authorized body directly, through means of mail service or electronically with the notification on their obtaining.
The documents provided electronically are confirmed by the digital signature of the applicant.
10. The documents provided in authorized body for receipt of the decision on the import permit of goods are accepted by the representative of authorized body according to the inventory which is without delay issued (goes) to the applicant with mark about date of documents acceptance.
11. For consideration of the application by authorized body collection is not levied.
12. The authorized body no later than five working days from receipt date of the statement directs the documents submitted by the applicant:
in the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan or profile bodies of the public and economic board - for receipt of information on demand in the domestic market offered to commodity export, with indication of the subjects having need for purchase of goods;
in the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan - for receipt of information on the provided customs privileges when importing these goods.
13. The bodies of the public and economic board specified in Item 12 of this Provision no later than from the date of receipt from authorized body of documents provide five working days the relevant information in authorized body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.