of August 22, 2017 No. 637
About measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About entering of amendments and changes into the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About bases of ministerial procedures"
According to the paragraph the fifth "About entering of amendments and changes into the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About bases of ministerial procedures" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: parts one of article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 9, 2017
1. Approve enclosed:
Regulations on order of interaction of authorized body with the operator of nation-wide automated information system, state bodies and other organizations when implementing ministerial procedures electronically through the single portal of electronic services.
2. Provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs on a grant basis provision by means of nation-wide automated information system of data on personal data of physical persons from the state information resources (systems) which owner it is, for confirmation of accuracy of the data of the identity document of person who addressed for issue of unique identifier.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 22, 2017 No. 637
1. This Provision determines procedure for obtaining by the citizen of the Republic of Belarus, by the foreign citizen or the stateless person to whom in the procedure established by the legislation the identity document is issued in the Republic of Belarus (further - the citizen), of unique identifier for the purpose of ensuring access to the single portal of electronic services (further - the single portal) for submission (response) of statements for implementation of ministerial procedures, receipt of executive decisions (notifications on the made executive decisions) and submission (response) of administrative claims electronically.
2. For the purposes of this Provision terms and their determinations in the values established in the Law of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 "About bases of ministerial procedures" are applied (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2008, No. 264, 2/1530), and also the following terms and their determinations:
personal electronic account - the web interface of access for the citizen to nation-wide automated information system (further - OAIS) allowing to use its functionality according to the access level;
the operator of OAIS - the republican unitary enterprise "National Center of Electronic Services";
service of issue of unique identifier (further - service of issue) - service "one window" created according to the legislation on ministerial procedures and also the operator OAIS and other state organizations authorized by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on issue of unique identifier;
unique identifier - means of identification of the citizen when implementing ministerial procedures electronically through personal electronic account concerning which the legislation on ministerial procedures establishes such form of their implementation;
electronic service - the service of the operator of OAIS in ensuring access of the subject of the information relations to information resource (system) by means of OAIS for the purpose of transfer, obtaining, information exchange electronically which is not ministerial procedure.
3. The unique identifier includes login (name of accounting record of the citizen in OAIS) and the password.
Login represents the string identical to the identification number specified in the identity document of the citizen, and in case of lack of such number - to the number specified in the identity document of the citizen, added with the details created by OAIS.
The password represents the string (letters, digits, signs) meeting the requirements of information security of OAIS.
4. Application of unique identifier allows the citizen to get access to personal electronic account.
The personal electronic account is created in the automatic mode along with receipt of unique identifier by the citizen.
5. For receipt of unique identifier the citizen files in service of issue the written application about issue of unique identifier in form according to appendix 1.
6. In case of the appeal to service of issue the citizen shows the identity document, and also gives the written consent to carrying out reconciliation of the data specified to them with information containing in the state information resources (systems) which owner is the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.